Part Two - Driving Ability Eyesight
You are required to read a car number plate at a distance of 90 feet where the letters and figures are 3.1/8 inches high in good daylight and with the aid of glasses if worn. All trainees should check their ability to pass the eyesight test before commencing the training course. Driving technique. This part of the course is of an advance nature and a deep understanding of driving will be taught. You will have a high level of knowledge of the principles of good driving and road safety. In particular you will be taught all of the following subjects as required:
- the handling of the controls of the car.
- the use of correct road procedure.
- to anticipate the actions of other road users.
- the judgement of distance, speed and timing.
- consider the convenience and safety of other road users. You will be taught the principles of all the following manoeuvres:
- Move away at an angle.
- Overtake, meet, cross the path of other vehicles.
- Turn right/left hand corners correctly.
- Stop the vehicle in an emergency.
- Reverse the vehicle into an opening to the right/left.
- Cause the vehicle to face the opposite direction using forward and reverse gears.
FREE TUITION IF YOU FAIL
GUARANTEED EMPLOYMENT WHEN YOU PASS