Part One - Theory
You will receive questions to test your ability on the following:
- the principles of road safety in general and the application in particular circumstances.
- the techniques of driving a car correctly, courteously and safely, including control of the vehicle, road procedure, recognising hazards and taking proper action, dealing with pedestrians and other road users.
- the knowledge required to instruct a pupil in driving a car, including the items set out in (b) above, the correction of the pupils errors, the manner of the instructor and pupil, and simple vehicle adaptations for disabled drivers.
- the Highway Code and other matters in the booklet in which it is publicised.
- the book "Your Driving Test".
- the interpretation of the reason for failure given on the examiners failure sheet.
- knowledge adequate to the needs of driving instruction and of the mechanism and design of a car generally.
- all official manuals issued by the Department of Transport and the D.S.A.
FREE TUITION IF YOU FAIL